Nurse Continuing Education…
- Attention Authors, Workshop leaders, Speakers!!! Would you like to expand your audience to include nurses?
Offer nurse continuing education credits for the lectures, classes, or workshops you already provide. To learn more see below.
- Are you a company that would like to provide nursing CEU’s to your referral sources as a way to acquire more business, yet don’t have the time, capability, or personnel to do so? Have Mary provide CE’s as a marketing tool for your company. To learn more see below.
Offer Continuing Education Through your Company …
Have you ever wondered if what you are already offering would be beneficial for nurses? If so contact Mary to discuss the possibility of expanding your audience in order to have the ability to offer nurse continuing education credits for the courses you are already teaching.
Many states require nurses to take continuing education classes for licensure renewal. And I can share with you, first hand, that nurses are always looking for interesting courses and topics in order to fulfill that obligation.
Do you have the capability of offering nurse continuing education for your employees, or wish to use it as a marketing tool?
If not, have Mary provide the continuing education courses for you.
There is an ANSWER, that doesn’t impact the functioning of your company, ‘OUTSOURCE’.
Allow me to conduct the continuing education presentations for you.
I will be responsible for the presentation, event registration, certificates, and storing the associated paperwork.
We agree upon a date and time for the continuing education event and I’ll be there.
The possibilities are endless.
Hire me one time
Hire me for the week
Hire me to travel locally, regionally, or nationally over the course of several
weeks or months
Number of courses currently available:
Ten, 60-minute classes. Each class equals 1.2 Nursing Contact Hours.
Custom designed courses are also available upon request
* Caregivers Stress-less…Relax More
* Energy Exchange in Everyday Life
* Pain: Reflect, Release, Rejuvenate
* Accelerate the Body’s Rate of Healing and Recovery
* Work-Life Balance
* Introduction to Energy Medicine
* My Chakra’s are Out of Balance, Now What?
* Identifying and Changing Stressful Self-Talk
* Say Goodbye to P2 (Perfectionism/Procrastination)
* Develop Healthy Boundaries and Change Your Energy Patterns
Increase your capital as your referral sources will remember you.
Your company maintains a working relationship with a variety of different referral sources.
Nurses love to receive complimentary continuing education.
Contact Mary for information firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-214-5023
Recent Satisfied Customers now offering CE’s for Nurses
Caroline Sutherland, PhD
Sutherland Communications Inc.
Wayne Topping, PhD, LMT
Topping International Institute, Inc.
Sangita Patel, B.Mcs
Holistic Life Purpose Coach
Life Success Seminars
West Chester, OH
Monahan Life Passions
Vickie LeGare, RN, BS, MS, KRM
Reiki Master, Instructor
“When we offered nurse continuing education programs as a marketing tool to hospital Case Managers,
we received referrals that same day. The programs definitely contributed ”
ParkInfusion Care, Dallas, TX